Please click on the links for the latest meeting papers or to e-mail the responsible lead.
- Leicestershire Together's structure
Leicestershire Together is a partnership made up of the county's major public service budget holders such as local councils, the police and the health service. Through the partnership, we work together to improve our schools, colleges, businesses, shops, hospitals, roads, parks, homes, villages and towns and help make people in Leicestershire feel included, richer, safer, better trained, healthier and happier.
Between us, the Police, NHS and local councils spend about £2 billion in Leicestershire on educating, protecting, curing, treating, looking after, transporting and entertaining roughly 630,000 people.This page provides access to the working papers of the partnerships which publish their meeting papers.
- ·The Board (poltical) oversees and agrees to how we can work together to improve services, tackle persistent problems and save money.
- ·The Executive (chief officers) manages how this can be most effectively co-ordinated.
- ·Leicestershire have established five commmssioning boards which will manage the design and delivery of the work required to achieve these aims - the Health & Wellbeing Board, the Safer Communities Board, Environment Board, the Children and Young People's Board, and the Local Enterprise Partnership.
- The work of these partnerships are supported by a number of specialist groups and cross-cutting partnerships, such as the Rural Partnership and the Housing Services Partnership.
Seven locality executives, co-terminus with the county's seven district councils, are being established to ensure that the design, delivery and co-ordination of services in our communities is mananged effectively.
A diagram of this structure is also available.